Call my agent - italia

Michiko

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I see no one's replied to your topic but have you managed to find subtitles for the series yourself maybe? Cause I've got the same problem, it doesn't seem like subs of any other language but Italian exist for the show

Hi!

These have been machine translated from Italian. I hope they work for you.

I would appreciate it very much, if someone could share the subtitles for Season One. I don't have those. 😒

Call My Agent Italia - Season 2 Episode 01.en.srt Call My Agent Italia - Season 2 Episode 02.en.srt Call My Agent Italia - Season 2 Episode 03.en.srt Call My Agent Italia - Season 2 Episode 04.en.srt Call My Agent Italia - Season 2 Episode 05.en.srt Call My Agent Italia - Season 2 Episode 06.en.srt

• Like 1

Η σιωπή είναι η γλώσσα μου. 

Hi all!

I would appreciate it very much, if someone could share the subtitles for Season One. 

best wishes to all!

Η σιωπή είναι η γλώσσα μου. 

12 hours ago, tomavros said:

Hi all!

I would appreciate it very much, if someone could share the subtitles for Season One. 

best wishes to all!

hi! thank you so much for the s02 subs! they work for me just fine, I've been trying to find subtitles for the show for a while. can I ask if you've used some kind of a software to translate srt files? because I've already thought of doing that with season 1 subs which I don't have in srt format, but I can turn them on and off in video files of every episode, they're Italian and I'm wondering if there is some way of extracting them into srt file and then use machinery translation at least so it's gonna be possible to understand s01 as well. 

1. Install Subtitle Edit.
2. File - open (video). The subtitles will be extracted. File - save as.
3. Upload the extracted subtitles to this site, I will make you a machine translation from Italian to English.

15 hours ago, zxmbieland said:

hi! thank you so much for the s02 subs! they work for me just fine, I've been trying to find subtitles for the show for a while. can I ask if you've used some kind of a software to translate srt files? because I've already thought of doing that with season 1 subs which I don't have in srt format, but I can turn them on and off in video files of every episode, they're Italian and I'm wondering if there is some way of extracting them into srt file and then use machinery translation at least so it's gonna be possible to understand s01 as well.