The Lakes 1997-1999 (request)

melissatennant

Hello! I'm looking for subtitles in English or BR Portuguese for the series "The Lakes", a classic British series premiered in the 90s. I really want subtitles in Portuguese, but it can also be in English if there are no Brazilians or anyone fluent in the language. Thank you very much!

The series is complete on dailymotion, but it is also on YouTube in higher quality.

I checked all the sites I could think of but wasn't able to find anything. So now I am trying to make the subtitles using AI, which I never done before and I don't really know what I'm doing. This is an experiment. Because it is rather time consuming I will only post one subtitle for now. Since it is AI and that is not as intellignet as many people think, the subtitles may be completly off the target. I saw that in one instance the closing of a refrigerator was interpreted as [A GUNSHOT], so.... just try to watch the first episode and tell me if it makes any sense. You can use one of the subtitle translators to turn it into Portuguese - which will probably remove it even further from what is actually happening 😂

The Lakes S01E01.srt

Edited by RowanEleven
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much VelaOmsk! Do you have S01E01 and S01E02 as well? My AI subtitles are not very good, I checked one episode. I helps to undestand what is going on but onee needs to be fluent in English to discover the mistakes in similre sounding words. 

15 hours ago, melissatennant said:

Thanks, VelaOmsk! Do you have the last 4 of the second season? thank you really

They are all there. Look at the message three or four positions earlier 😊