Tyler Perry's Sistas [Request]

Ruthie

On 10/29/2021 at 9:25 PM, kinglouisxx said:

Hey mate, thanks for always through with subtitles. However, I have really tried looking for srt for season 4 from episode 12 to 17. Please, hit me up with the srt files. Thanks a bunch mate!

• 6 months later...

Allow me to ask here since the thread is about the Tyler Perry Sistas series😀
Is it possible someone has English subtitles for Tyler Perry Sistas S05E15?

• 5 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 12:54 PM, chamallow said:

Hi, we can provide you with raw subtitles (unsynced, uncorrected) but that's about it. Let us know.

Regards

I would like to request Tyler Perry's Sistas season 6 episode 5

• 5 months later...

Hi

Same here, I would like to request Tyler Perry's Sistas season 6 episode 5

It does not exist anywhere, possibly it needs to be downloaded again from someone who has access to this.

• 5 months later...
On 7/14/2022 at 12:38 AM, Nicky Icy said:

Hey mate, thanks for always through with subtitles. However, I have really tried looking for srt for season 4 from episode 12 to 17. Please, hit me up with the srt files. Thanks a bunch mate!

Please can you hit me with Tyler Perry's sistas season 3  srt or raw subs from 1 to 22

On 9/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, kinglouisxx said:

Edited by Eden
What about 1-7

Just now, Eden said:

Please hit me up with Tyler Perry's sistas season 3 episode 1 to 8 subs 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello admin 

Amma new member here, can you pls help me with Tyler Perry's sistas season 4 episode 10 to 22?

• Like 1

• kinglouisxx changed the title to Tyler Perry's Sistas [Request]
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, RowanEleven said:

These are from various sources and you might have to adjust some (or all) of them. You can use Subtitle Edit for that. I did not check any of the files. I hope you can make use of them. 

Sistas - Season 4, Episode 01 A Brick Wall.srt 58.13 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 02 Still Water Runs Deep.srt 61.02 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 03 Pleasantries.srt 60.37 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 04 The Night Game.srt 56.05 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 05 Life, Soul, And Heart.srt 58.79 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 06 Hard To Get.srt 61.9 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 07 Moving On Up.srt 66.3 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 08 The Sister.srt 55.27 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 09 Counter Punch.srt 56.52 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 10 Our Favorite Places.srt 56.76 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 11 Fine Wine.srt 56.18 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 12 Goodbye at the Door.srt 61.97 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 13 Shaking in the Rain.srt 61.99 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 14 Money Is King.srt 61.45 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 15 We Know Enough.eng-en.srt 58.77 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 16 Look Closely.srt 60.88 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 17 Some Sort Of Woman.srt 57.24 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 19 Benefit Of The Doubt.srt 71.23 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 20 Inside and Out.srt 61.23 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 21 Moving On Out.srt 57.57 kB · 0 downloads Sistas - Season 4, Episode 22 Make Him Great.srt 57.15 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks man I really appreciate 

These are all the subs I could find for the series you requested. They have not been checked. 
Some of the subs are missing, and I don't have those, sorry. 

Missing:
Season 6 Episode 5
Season 6 Episode 20
Season 7 Episode 19