TV Shows

Request any subtitle you want. There is a chance someone will deliver as long you will follow the Forum Rules.

Forum Rules

POLITENESS
Just because you "want" something doesn't mean that you can skip the basic politeness rules. Saying "Hi/Hello", with sentences and "I would like" (not "I want" or worse, no verb, and only the title you are looking for) and "Thank you" are the basic rules if you want your request to be fulfilled.

REQUESTING SUBS
Generally speaking, it is not necessary to request subs for episodes that Addic7ed is regularly providing for current TV shows; quality subtitles are usually available within a few hours at most - it's what Addic7ed does best. 

In particular, do not request subtitles for shows or episodes that are less than 3 (three) days old.

ILLEGAL CONTENT
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide any material, including software is forbidden. 
Similarly, requesting or posting serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks is forbidden.

SPAM AND ADVERTISING
Advertising any commercial product or service, in posts or signatures, is not permitted.
Users that will not follow the rule from above, will be banned.

CROSS-POSTING AND BUMPING
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed.
Bumping is also prohibited: all bumped threads will be deleted.

3961 topics in this forum

1. Survivor S14

• 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. CSI s10e07

• 1 reply
    • 2k views
  3. Crash S02

• 1 reply
    • 2k views
  4. "Collision" subtitles.

• 0 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Top Gear S14

• 0 replies
    • 2k views
  6. The Border, Intelligence, Durham County

• 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. law and order Season 20 English subtitles

• 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. The Sarah Jane Adventures Season 3

• 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. The League

• 0 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Spooks 8x02

• 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  11. 90210 - Season 2 Episode 9 - 720p

• 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  • Topics

• bird
      Hello ! Je préviens les admin que j'ai eu un nginx error juste au moment où je chargeais un premier épisode, The Gathering. Ensuite le fichier n'est pas disponible, et quand j'essaie de corriger en cliquant sur Upload new version, ça rame, ça rame... Vous devrez peut-être supprimer la version vide 🫤 désolée... Je vais attendre quelque heures au moins avant de retenter... Bonne journée et week-end à toutes !
    • Vultural
      What Pauline Is Not Telling You - 2022 - France What Pauline Is Not Telling You - 2022 - 6/10 AKA - Ce que Pauline ne Vous Dit Pas   After yet another telephone argument with her estranged husband, Pauline decides to visit in person. There, at her old home, she finds him on the ground, dead. Rattled, she drives home, and only then does she summon an ambulance. Pauline is an unreliable narrator, with strong motives to kill her husband. Police are highly suspicious, as is the investigating judge. Online, every yahoo spews their hateful opinion. Human beings what we are, people up and down the social scale lie and lie and lie. And believe and embrace our own fabrications.
    • Vultural
      Dry Water - 2019 - Portugal Dry Water - 2019 - 6/10 AKA - Auga Seca   Son Fran is an idealist, developing a process for dry water to help drought stricken regions. Too bad his family is more profit oriented. Their business is international export, and when a bloody death occurs at the pier, police visit. And the detectives keep at it, since stories and evidence does not add up. Two short seasons of corruption and investigation. To tell the truth, I was happy with one, deciding it was more accurate to reality.
    • Vultural
      Wednesday - 2022 - USA Wednesday - 2022 - 7/10   Living under a cultural rock, I was unaware of this until someone I respected posted a favorable review. Anticipation turned to disappointment once I saw Tim Burton’s name in the credits. For me, Burton’s forte is of odd weirdness, with storytelling at the toddler level. I was on guard the entire season, bracing for Burton’s mannerisms. Not to worry.  This is reverent, faithful, packed with in-jokes, and Wednesday is a jaundiced gem. After being booted from one too many schools, she is exiled to Nevermore Academy. Where her curiosity is drawn to dark doings and a rising malevolence. Jenna Ortega is ideal as the pigtailed scorpion. Commitment avoiders, this sarcastic series reaches a satisfying conclusion with S01.
    • Vultural
      Women At War - 2022 - France Women At War - 2022 - 6/10   AKA - Les Combattantes   What do a convent nun, prostitute, abortionist and widow have in common? Early Great War and the German offensive assails the Vosges. In different ways, these women tend the wounded, run ambulances, struggle. Narratives range from espionage to melodrama to preposterous to nunsploitation. Creators keep adding more and more twists and turns until the plots topple precariously. For me, this was akin to  “What are they going to do this week?” Excellent production values, explosive war sequences, but the personal stories run excessive.